HIGH ROPES COURSE
Test your wits and agility with our high ropes course while suspended 20 feet above the video game floor. Ideal for people of all ages, this activity offers just the right amount of adrenaline and the perfect amount of supervision for a fun and challenging way to improve your bravery, and your skills.
Any of the following events are perfect excuses to try out our indoor high ropes course!
- Family activity days – Work together as a family to complete our challenges, or take sibling rivalry to new heights.
- Birthday parties – It’s hard to feel old when you are hanging out in mid-air.
- Team building events – Teach your team how to work together, communicate, and take risks with a team building event that is designed to impress.
- Date night (or day) – Challenging, unique, and sure to help you both see new sides of each other, our high ropes course can be the perfect relationship builder.
- Time with friends – Have fun in a new and exciting venue with the people who will never let you down.
Our indoor high ropes course is the perfect way to have some fun, while allowing people of all ages to learn about focus, the consequences of taking risks, and the satisfaction of reward.
Requirements: Maximum participant weight is 300 lbs. Must be 48″ tall to participate without a chaperone.
Sun – Thur | 11am–12am
Fri – Sat | 11am–2am
JOIN OUR eCLUB
6205 Dallas Parkway
Plano TX 75024
2750 WEST I-635
Irving TX 75063
635 Central Expressway North
Allen TX 75013
500 W. Canyon Ridge Dr
Austin TX 78753
Serving Austin and the DFW Metroplex including Plano, Frisco, Dallas, The Colony, Allen, McKinney, Addison, Richardson, Las Colinas, Irving, Grapevine, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Georgetown and more!